This is a Tribe by Mythies123 (queenny1st). Now you may join. Other Clans/Packs/Tribes may ask to be allies.
Welcome to the Tribe of Shadowed Maples Edit
Welcome, traveler. I see you have found your way into the camp of the Tribe of Shadowed Maples. Don't be afraid, the bramble-snagged pelts and glowing eyes of my Tribemates hide pure hearts. We walk on the borders of darkness and light, a place we find comfortable. We stand tall with pride at our inner glow, but enjoy the freedom found in the darkest nights. The perfect balance, if I say so. I am Maple, but that is not my name. My true name is a secret, one that I will carry to the Tribe of Starry Nights and beyond.
Enough about me, the leader is but a small sliver of a Tribe's character. Let's start.
Sarepia, Zios, Base Camp, Appondale, and Coral Canyons on Appalachian.
Claws 'n' Paws is the training tree.
- All the regular rules of AJ apply.
- Our belief is The Tribe of Starry Nights.
- To be a medicine cat, you must have a knowledge of herbs and what they do.
- Please no crazy drama, like "((Falls out of tree and dies tragically))" or something like that.
- When I say "roleplay on" it means you have to be serious and act in character.
- When I say "roleplay off" you can be casual and chat.
- When I say "skip to night" we have skipped to nightime.
- When I say "skip to day" we have skipped to daytime.
- No superpowers. Your cat can't have wings, make spells, have fire/ice powers, etc. You are just normal cats.
- To be in the tribe at all, you must have read at least the first series and have a basic knowledge of clan ranks, the warrior code, etc.
- You may not double-Clan.
- Please do not use anatomy. I personally hate it, it slows down chat, and it's just plain annoying.
- Don't feed the trolls.
- I have the right to exile you.
- I am picky (because I am sick of the RPing six-year-olds who have no idea what they are doing) about who I let join so please use proper grammar and your best effort when you are applying.
- No chatspeak. ANYWHERE. Not even when RP mode is off.
- If you are a deputy than you may act like a leader if members of the clan are on and I am not. However if I get back on than you must act like a deputy again.
Current Stats Edit
Leader- Maple (queenny1st)
Theme Songs- Enternity - Montee
Prey Type- Birds, voles, squirrels
Prey Status- Plentiful but skinny
Season- Leaf-bare, chilly mornings, cloudy afternoons, dense frost, light snows
Training Grounds- The Training Tree (Paws'n'Claws)
Beliefs- Tribe of Starry Nights
Sacred Meeting Grounds- Fernhollow (Zios Statue)
Form for Joining Edit
Name of Cat (You can have Clan names or loner names, but I prefer Tribe names, EX: Leaf That Rides on Wind (Leaf)):
Would You Say You Are a Good Roleplayer?:
Dress Code and Pelts Edit
Head: Fox hats, raccoon hats
Neck: Leis, spiked collars, non-member necklaces
Back: Bows and arrows, torn blankets, swords, elf armor, longbow, crossbow
Legs: All bracers, natural colored gloves
Tail: Elf armor
Please keep your pelts natural colors!
Allies and Enemies Edit
Kit: Bunny, Fox, Lynx
To-be: Fox, Lynx, Tiger
Adults: Wolf, Tiger, Snow Leopard, Cheetah, Arctic Wolf