"Welcome to the Tribe of Peace"
Welcome to Heiwa Edit
You open your eyes for the first time. Your in a damp patted down den in the comfort of your mother's nest and warmth. You seem full and well rested as you stare up at the ceiling. "Welcome to Heiwa little one," the medicine cat comes in nudging your forehead gently. You look outside and see a bright grass filled camp with wrestling cats and prey eating. You smile warmly and give a gentle sneeze.
Heiwa Guide Edit
The Heiwa are a group of cats that live in a Valley dedicated to peace and comfort. We have plentiful prey and its hardly ever cold there. Heiwa means peace in Japanese. Our main diet is consist of fish. We have a small stream plentiful with fish running. Seems a bit unrealistic but our abundance comes from our good deeds and peaceful manners.
Heiwa cats come in all different shapes and sizes. So it is easy to tell we are very diverse with strengths which makes us hard to hit.
We do have "standards" in our clan. Like the ancient warrior code, we must follow these rules or be heavily punished. 1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices and warriors may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least seven to five moons old, with permission of the queen, to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name. After that night their name will be celebrated with a feast
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.(this does not count but you can not reject having an apprentice)
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats unless they are there for notified reasons.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit regardless of their state or persona, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
The Heiwa Set rules
1. A cat must follow the original codes no matter what
2. You can never harm a fellow clanmate.
3. Never abuse your apprentice, but use any method of teaching
4. Keep a low profile, do not try to be a threat to other clans for underestimations.
5. We do allow cats like lynxes and servals but big cats are for events only!!1
6. This Tribe is mainly wild house cats, you can't kill a dog
7. No powerplaying
8. You keep the antimony of and height of a cat.
9. No gary lues or Mary sues
10. Only the leader, PomcheiiPompei can create prophecies
11. Rules will be added if needed
12. Your are only aloud to have 10 ocs maximum
13. Do not make all your ocs at one time, only two are aloud to made at a time(which would be a week)
14. We except names that are foreign but no Sodaheart or something like that, like no kp names. Like peacockfeather is ok.
15. You can have unrealistic combinations but no unnatural colors Example: A certain cat breed with an unnatural eye color( bi colors are limited)
Aspenstar- a cream cat with dark stripes and green eyes(PomchiiPompei
Variation guides Edit
How to join Edit
Fill out this Form in comments:
Desc with Personality:
Lynx/Serval or bigcat 0/10
The Heiwa Tribe founded 1/9/16