This is ShadowClan, a new clan. Here I will be posting updates, new cats, stories about the clan, Etc,
Here are some things you need to know or have to join.
- Restricted chat is allowed.As long as your not a Kittypet saying things like " needs boy/girl" or " attacks nm"
- Anatomy is not allowed, unless you use basic; Mitts, banner, zeniths, orbs, etc.
- Shadowclan doesn't fully follow the Warrior Code- as in we will not Attack or Fight kittypets and, Loners Rouges, without reason
- A kit MUST have a Queen to join If its under 4 moons.
- A queen must have a Mate to gain this rank
My username is Octapus3 (Dawnstar) And the deputy may change or add things here if needed & The warrior code is down below.
Leader - Dawnstar
Deputy - Swifttail
Medicine cat - Willowstorm (Ttigris) Apprentice; [none yet]
Dawnpaw ( apprentice)
The Warrior Code Edit
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
- An honorable warrior doesn't need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.