You pad around the forest, your heart thumping. You notice something strange, and the bushes move. Out walk three cats. They stalk toward you slowly. A fairly big she-cat with a soft grey pelt approaches you first. "Hello, my name is Ashstar. I see you've stumbled into our territory." You nod, fearful of the cats. "Are you stealing prey? Spying?" she growls. "N-no! Of course not, I just..."
"Obviously you're a greedy rogue," the cat to Ashstar's right sneers. You begin to back up but trip on a tree root behind you, making you stumble. "Take this cat prisoner," orders Ashstar, and the two other cats drag you by the scruff to their camp. You finally arrive at the edge of the forest where the thinning trees feed into a large grassy moor. Surrounding it in the distance are twoleg dens. You shudder at the sight of them as you get pushed down an opening in the grass, like a large burrow opening. It takes time for your eyes to adjust before you find yourself standing in a large cave-like underground hollow. Cats pour from smaller openings in the walls and peer at you with their bright eyes that shine in the dimly lit hollow. You feel smaller and shrink back, confused. Ashstar leaps up onto a large rock and sits tall. "Cats of ShadeClan," she booms. "Before you stands a rogue found wandering in our forest. We have brought him here to decide further punishments." murmurs pass through the sea of cats.
"What is your name, rogue?"
"Y/N," you say quietly.
"Y/N," you say again, this time more firmly.
She turns her gaze back to her clan. "What should we do with Y/N?"
No one answers.
"Well, Y/N, what do you think should be done?" She leans in, staring at you with stoic eyes.
The tension in the hollow grows by the second.
"I'd like to join."
"Well, Y/N, you'll have to learn our ways first."
~ If any cat older than you asks you to do something, please do it.
~ Please use correct grammar.
~ Anything else will be told by the deputy or leader.
Dress Code Edit
Head: Skull helmet, Fox hat, Raccoon hat
Back: Worn blanket, Sword ( non-member or member )
Neck: Leaf necklace, Spike, Lightning necklace, Jamaaliday scarf, Fang neclace, chain necklace
Tail: Elf tail, ( no tail armor )
Legs: Leg armor ( leaf bracelets ), Elf bracelets ( cuffs ), Legendary glove, Jamaaliday bow
Land: Asaro :D
Places: Sarepia Forest, Kimbara, Appondale :D
Punishments fit to different situations-
~ Being exiled ( This would be for something serious )
~ Serving the elders like picking out the ticks, getting their prey for them, or getting new bedding
~ Not taking anything from the prey pile ( How long will be told by the deputy or leader )
~ Any other punishments will be addressed by the leader or deputy
Warrior Form Edit
Fill this form out in the comments.
~ Clan Name
~ Wanted Rank
~ Roleplay example (hunting, fighting, etc.)
~ Free Chat? Yes or No
~ Shared Account?
~ Past Groups
Animals allowed for each rank.
Apprentice- Fox or Bunny for non-member
Warrior\Deputy\ Leader\ Medic- Wolf
If you wish to form an alliance, fill this form out in the comments-
~ Group Name
~ Leader's Name
~ Leader's Username
~ Why you want to become allies
Warrior Code Edit
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from the other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their new warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce thay lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Cats of the Clan Edit
~ Moonpelt (Snowypuppy2005)
~ Feathermist (seanybear2014)
~ Tigerclaw (rocky00870)
~ Hollyleaf (tany146)
~ Nightshade (wittycutebunny)
~ Featherpaw (huskywolf124)
~ Ivypaw (darkryder123)
~ Bluepaw (nazpendar)
~ Patchpaw ( User not shown for reasons. )
Queens and Kits Edit
~ Nightkit (dragoneyez)
~ Ivykit (craycray14735)
~brindleface (angvirg7) -- A nice, delicate yet feirce cat who can always be trusted and happy with anyone in the clan.
~ Darkleaf (kittencat15)
Medic apprentice Edit
~ Featherpaw (huskywolf124)
~ Ashstar (Bestfriends3128)
2\25\16 ~ Yellowfang, an elder, has gone up to Starclan.
4\4\16 ~ Fadingmoon, the deputy, has gone to another clan.
1\7\17 ~ Brindleface, the queen, has been banned.
Thank you Foxstar ( may3556 ) for helping me build this channel to what it is today!