We are based of Erin Hunters Seekers!
We are the protectors,we are the guards,we are unmatched.We are the lords that nobody faces.Yet-we are kind,we are trusting.Y/B/N was wandering around with his/her large nose snuffing at the ground and air in search of prey.S/he reared onto her/his hind legs to have a better view of the land.Large claw marks where indented onto the bark clearly stating that this was somebear's territory.Only,the area was jumbled with scents Y/B/N had never even smelled before.Maybe this weird scent is prey! thought the bear.Cautiously the bear hauled him/herself onto the territory in search of prey.
Suddenly the young bear spotted a tuft of ginger fur stuck on a bramble bush.Y/B/N slowly approached the tuft-unknowingly stepping into the camp.A large,hulking grizzly plodded up to the cub."Why are you here, cub?" the male, a boar, snapped with venom lacing his voice.Slowly a sow black bear walked up and shouldered the boar out the way."Tokolo!That is no way to treat a cub!"She nudged Y/B/N into the camp and into a gigantic,moss filled burrow."This is where cubs like you are raised.You can come join mine and Tokolo's cubs." Over in the corner a large polar bear awoke."Hello Lusa.Adopting another cub are we?"chuckled the sow polar bear.
Your adventure has just begun.
Species accepted? Edit
Black bears Edit
The American black bear (Ursus americanus) is a medium-sized bear.
The cinnamon bear (Ursus americanus cinnamomum) is a color phase of the American black bear.
The Kermode bear (Ursus americanus kermodei), also known as the "spirit bear".
Brown bears Edit
The brown bear (Ursus arctos) is a large bear.
The Tibetan bear or Tibetan blue bear (Ursus arctos pruinosus) is a subspecies of the brown bear.
The Eurasian brown bear (Ursus arctos arctos) is one of the most common subspecies of the brown bear.
The grizzly bear (Ursus arctos ssp.) is any North American morphological form or subspecies of brown bear.
Other Bears Edit
The polar bear (Ursus maritimus) is a carnivorous bear whom is known to be the largest bear.
The spectacled bear (Tremarctos ornatus), also known as the Andean bear or Andean short-faced bear.
Fun Facts! Edit
- Bears are mammals of the family Ursidae. Bears are classified as caniforms, or doglike carnivorans, with the pinnipeds being their closest living relatives.
- Common characteristics of modern bears include large bodies with stocky legs, long snouts, shaggy hair, plantigrade paws with five nonretractile claws, and short tails.
- Bears have been hunted since prehistoric times for their meat and fur.
Boars and Sows Edit
Boars and Sows are the most respected bears in the group.
Mediocre bears are the bears whom have a balanced skill for Hunting,Tactics,Battle and Sprinting.
Hunters and Fighters Edit
Hunters and Fighters are bears who have a skill for Hunting or Battling.
Tacticians and Sprinters Edit
Tacticians and Sprinters are bears who have a skill for Tactics or Sprinting.
Cubs and Nursers Edit
Cubs are young bears not yet able to learn.Nursers are mothering bears.
Nurses are females who are permanent Nursers.
Urges are bears who is a specialist with herbs and plants.
Learning Cubs Edit
Learning Cubs are cubs old enough to start learning the grips of survival.This rank will be taught by every rank but Cubs.
Star Seekers Edit
Star Seekers are the oldest bears.They tell stories to the Learning Cubs and Cubs.
Form to Ally... Edit
Why do you think you can ally Bears:
What rank are you?:
Form to Join... Edit
Have you read the Star-Bear Code?:
Star-Bear Code Edit
- Defend the cubs and nursers, even with your life. You may have friendships with bears from the other territories,but your loyalty must remain to your family,as one day you may meet the others in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another bear's territory.
- Star Seekers,Nursers and Cubs must be fed before Tacticians,Sprinters,Hunters,Fighters,Boars,Sows and Mediocre bears. Unless they have permission, Learning Cubs may not eat until they have hunted to feed the Star Seekers.
- Prey is hunted only to be eaten. Give thanks to the Star-Bears for its life.
- A Cub must be at least 10 Long Suns old to become a Learning Cub.
- Newly appointed Tacticians,Sprinters,Fighters,Hunters or Mediocre bears will keep a silent hunt for a Half-Moon after receiving their paw mark.
- A bear cannot be made a Boar or Sow without having mentored at least 2 Learning Cubs.
- After the death of a Boar or Sow,a new Boar or Sow must be chosen
before Melting Sea.
- A rising of all 9 Spirit-Stars happens at the night before Mint Day. There shall be no fighting among bears at this time because the Spirit-Stars and Star-Bears are watching.There is also a celebration on this night.
- Challenge all Non-Prey and Non-Bears who dare trespass.
- No bear may neglect a cub in pain or in danger, even if that cub is from a different species.
- The word of the Star Seekers and Urges is the truth.
- An honorable bear does not need to kill other bears to win its battles, unless they are outside the Truth Ring or it is necessary for self-defense.
- A bear rejects the life of a Fluff Roller.
- The Learning Urge will become the Urge when the Urge dies or retires.
Lucky Claws Edit
The Lucky Claws is the bear version of Saint Patrick's day.On this day all Learning Cubs will go into the territory (supervised by 5 bears) and will try to find the 3 hidden 'Lucky Claws'.These claws are carved honey combs.If they find all 3 the Learning Cubs will eat with the Star Seekers,Cubs and Nursers.(17 March)
Boarday is the bear version of International Women day-only for men(boars)!On this day all boars will play games while the others will do normal things.(20 March)
The Grand-Tree Edit
The Grand-Tree is the bear version of Easter.On this day all the Cubs,Nurses and Nursers will be showered in petals.They will also choose what to hunt on this day.(27 March)
Treeday is the bear version of World Earth Day.On this day all Black bears will be thanked for their Tree Climbing abilities and will be given a berry.(22 April)
Longday is the bear version of Workers Day.This day will be a whole day off for every bear.Every bear will relax and have fun. (1 May)
Into Rays Edit
Into Rays is the celebration of the start of Bears.This day will have a lots of hunting.(3 June)
Mid Brown Edit
Mid Brown is the bear version of Mid Winter.On this day all Brown Bears will be thanked for their Digging abilities and will be given a berry.(20 July)
Assumption of Stars Edit
Assumption of Stars is the bear version of Assumption of Mary.On this day all Sows will play games while the others do normal things.(24 August)
Day of Thawing Edit
Day of Thawing is the bear version of Peace Day.On this day there will be no talking.(21 September)
All Shadows Eve Edit
All Shadows Eve is the bear version of Halloween.On this day bears will place a large branch and leaves on the ground and walk around it to keep away the Evil Stars.(31 October)
9 Spirit Stars Edit
When the 9 Spirit stars rise all bears will not fight while the Spirit Stars are watching.The Star Seers will tell stories of the 9 Great Bears.(24 December)
Mint Day Edit
Mint Day is the bear version of Christmas.On this day all White(polar) Bears will be thanked for their Swimming abilities and will be given a berry.(25 December)
Theme songs! Edit
Moonlight's Theme song: Drag me down
This is what happens when you break the Star-Bear code.
- If you break Code 1 you will need to clean the Going-Hole
- If you break Code 2 you will stay in camp for a Half-Moon.
- If you break Code 3 you will be demoted.If you are a Learning Cub you will need to clean the Going-Hole.
- If you break Code 4 you will not hunt and will eat last.
- If you break Code 5 you will sleep outside.
- If you break Code 6 you will be taken back for a Four-Moon.
- If you break Code 7 you will have no Consequence.
- If you break Code 8 you will sleep outside.
- If you break Code 9 you will eat last and have to clean the Going-Hole.
- If you break Code 10 you will have no Consequence.
- If you break Code 11 you will sleep outside and will be confined to camp for 2 Suns.
- If you break Code 12 you will eat last.
- If you break Code 13 you will be cased by the Urge.
- If you break Code 14 you will sleep near the Going-hole.
- If you break Code 15 you will have no Consequence.