|“||I've done many, many bad things in my life. Things I cannot take back. You, however, have the option to change. So will you take it?||„|
— Owlsong to his grand-child, Berryfoot
|Status||Active . Alive|
|Basic RP Information|
|Beliefs||StarClan & the Dark Forest|
- Owl [/oul/] : a nocturnal bird of prey with large forward-facing eyes surrounded by facial disks, a hooked beak, and typically a loud call. Due to his thick, feather-shaped stripes
- Star [/stär/] : the suffix given to a nine-lived feline who leads a clan.
Former Name(s) : Owlkit, Owlpaw, Owlsong, Quincy
Future Name(s): Unknown
Nickname(s): HawtSquidPaw, Owl
Pronouns: He, him
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Age: 23 moons
Curent Residency: BelladonnaClan
|“||I love it! It's a small but very friendly and inviting. There's lots of unique cats. However, my kits keep popping up... None of them are very nice. Crap.||„|
Former Residency(ies): FinchClan, BayClan, Two-leg place
Current Ranking: Leader
Former Ranking(s): Kit, Apprentice, Warrior, Kittypet
Desired Ranking(s): N/a
Mentored By: A jumble of cats; he never had a real mentor
Formerly Mentored: N/a
Summary: Owlstar is a handsome, monumental brown-based tom with thick, darker, feather-shaped tabby stripes marking his semi-fluffy, silky coat, along with a paler brown underside (which includes his chest, belly, muzzle, paws, and tail-tip). His tail is incredibly long, and easily reaches past the size of his own body. Owlstar has wide, almond-shaped golden eyes.
Scars: Something this tabby doesn't lack is scars, from a very young age he has bore scars from adventures as well as painful memories in his life. He lacks a left ear and his right is severely mangled though his hearing isn't very affected by this. A scar starting at the base of his chest and ending on the left side of his muzzle is his most visible.
Voice: Owlstar has an accent, hard-to-describe voice.
Fragrance: His aroma smells strongly of pine as well as before-rain, tinted with mint and herbs.
Positive Traits: Intelligent : Humorous : Playful : Charming
- Summary: Owlstar is unearthly intelligent and uses it to his full advantage (though he normally only uses this for fighting). He's humorous and knows how to lighten a mood, and still bares his playfulness from when he was younger. To add to his flirty persona he's also a real charmer.
Neutral Traits: Flirtatious : Protective
- Summary: He's incredibly flirty and isn't afraid to go for anyone he takes an interest in. This trait is fading off as he grows just as his recklessness. Owlstar has lost several important people in his life and it brings out a very protective nature which can lead to him being aggresive to those who affect the well being of felines he cares for.
Negative Traits: Hot-headed : Regretful : Sensative
- Summary: Owlstar, like his father, is hot-headed and isn't afraid to snap when bothered. However, he's rather regretful of his history as well as his actions, which leads to difficulty in making and sticking with decisions he makes or agrees to. Though it's near impossible to see Owlstar is very sensative and broken down from the regret he's dewelled on.
- (1/12/18) Owlstar has found out his grand-daughter likes Mapleshade.
- (1/9/18) Hawkfeather and Shatteredice arrive in camp, Owlstar is scared of how his kits have changed.
- His will to change
- Decision Making
- Athazagoraphobia [the fear of being forgotten]
- Decidophobia [the fear of making the wrong decision]
- Dystychiphobia [the fear of hurting someone; he experiences this emotionally]
- [ 65% she-cats, 35% toms]
Former Mate(s): Briartail, Brokenheart, Cascade
Former Fling(s): Magnoliapaw
Former Crush(es): Orcakit (-paw, -leap), Broken (-paw, -heart)
Currently Attracted To: Featherstone
Cats Currently Attracted To Him: Featherstone
Physical Eye Candy: Owlstar enjoys felines with slender, fit builds opposed to thicker and bulky. He likes softer colors, as well as visuals which are pleasing to look at. Realistic patterns that aren't too over the top also interest him. His favorite eye color is blue (especially paler shades).
- Turn-offs physically include bulky, fat felines as well as felines with odd pigmentations or unnatural coloring. He dislikes fatter, rounder features.
Mental Eye Candy: Owlstar loves the stable, humorous, and goofy types and also would like someone who is understanding as well as firm and clear-headed.
- His biggest mental turn off is someone who is needy. He hates felines with clingy personas as well as others who are stubborn, impulsive, and not to mention hard to deal with.
- Weaselnose (†)
- Cicadawing (?)
- Wintercrown (†)
- Tidekit (†)
- Dovekit (?)
- Flurrykit (?)
- Jaykit (?)
- Lilypelt (?)
- Winterflurry (†)
- Morningdove (†)
- Brackenshade (†)
- Stone (†)
- Pebblekit (unborn)
- Cascade (†)
- Newtgaze (†)
- Tidekit (unborn)
- Mintkit (unborn)
- His zodiac sign is a gemini
- He can remember being a she-cat, which is rather awkward for him.
- He opened his eyes second after birth after accidentally crawling to a koi pond
- He has started an adaptation in his bloodline; this is where thick webs lace between his toes.
- He can hold his breath for a rather long period of time when under water.
This layout is heavily inspired by XxStitchxX's.