Nicknames: Mira, Meeks
AJ Username: WillowWhisker
Wikia Username: WillowWhiskerAJ
Breed: Silver Snow Bengal
Age: 10 moons
Group/Clan/Pack: ForestClan (Leader: Forbidstar.)
Height: 7 inches
Pelt: Silver tabby with tabby stripes, white streaks and dark paws.
Eyes: A light cerulean, with icy flecks.Scars: None.
Voice: Bubbly and Sarcastic, Sweet, yet firm.
Other: Satined fur, slightly tufted ears, longer than average tail, delicate paws, abnormally small.
Mother: Orbitgaze (F)[StrongSierra]
Father: Greytail (M)[Galaxyofwonders]
Mate/Crush/Future Mate: Bracken (M)
Offspring: None Yet.
Siblings: Vapor (M)[Gray71], Taz (M)[50do112]
- Lively/Bubbly: Mika is very cheerful towards her clan-mates and quite eager.
- Brave/Audacious: She will stop at nothing to protect her clan-mates.
- Sassy: Mika will not refrain from being cheeky and sarcastic, and even talk back.
- Curious: Mika always wants to know what is going on and tends to stick her nose in your business.
- Helpful: Mika will always assist her clan-mates and help them in times of need.
- Independent: Mika will usually go by her own direction, and is far from inferior; more of a leader.
- Impulsive: Mika tends to act before thinking, which can put her in uncomfortable situations.
- Mika is very taunting towards enemies and will usually tease them, as well as let her bad side show.
- Although able to escape situations easily with a lithe figure, she is nothing against brute force.
- She doesn't always acknowledge outcomes and usually talks/acts before thinking.
- Mika has a very sassy attitude, which comes with bad and good.
- She has a natural instinct for defense and debates well.
- Mika is very curious, which could get her in trouble, but also allows her to spot suspicious activity.
- She is very eager to step in and assist.
- Mika is brave and loyal, willing to do anything for her clan-mates.
- Mika is very lithe and dainty, therefore able to outrun most adversaries.
- Joking Around
- Spending time w/ friends
- Fish and Mice as prey
- Taking walks
- Being in confined spaces with many other cats
- Lizards + Frogs (prey)
- Drama/Unnecessary battles
- Being alone
- Being disliked or talked negatively about
~ Being separated from clan-mates
~ Making an unforgivable mistake
~ Failing/Not succeeding
~ Being Judged/Hated
This is only who I could immediately think of. ouo