Basic Info Edit
🌸Name: Lily (Or Lilykit)
🌸Nicknames: Lily, Lilypad,
🌸Age: 3 moons
🌸Aj User: Snowpatch101
🌸Wiki User: Snowpatch101
🌸Birth Date: July 2nd
🌸Belief: StarClan and Dark Forest
🌸Sister(s): Kestrelpaw-Littlecami7-7moons-Alive Fawnkit-Wildjungleboy-4moons-Alive
🌸Rest of family: N/A Unsure
🌸Pelt: Cream with light brown patches
🌸Eyes: Bright blue
🌸Scars/Defects: Torn tip of right ear.
🌸Other: Fur is quite fluffy. She has a long tail, which she sometimes trips over.
🌑🌑🌑🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕 3/ 10
🌑🌑🌑🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕 3 / 10
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌕 81/2 / 10
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕 9 / 10
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓 91/2 / 10
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕 9 / 10
🌑🌑🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕2 / 10
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕 4 / 10
(Please Note: Statistics may change over time as cat grows and matures) Format borrowed from Nyota and Sunaki
- Lively: Lily comes off lively when you meet her, but will calm down a teensy bit as she gradually gets to know you.
- Determined: She will get what she wants, and doesn't care how she does it.
- Tactical: Lily knows when to be tactical, even at a young age.
- Caring: She will care for her friends and family once she knows them well enough.
- Active/Energetic: She is pretty energetic and lively, even when she is tired.
- Curious: This is one of her largest traits, as she will investigate anything!
- Irritating: Lily loves to spy. Unfortunately this causes irritation around camp, as she tends to try to attack cats.
(These will change and add as she grows)
Flaws and strengths Edit
- It doesn't take much for her to trust you, so even an 'evil' cat can get her to trust them.
- She is curious (see Personality/Traits) and this causes mischief.
- She is adventurous and will happily go out of camp.
- She enjoys spying, so will often annoy warriors.
- Being very determined, she will finish any punishments or duties she has.
- Lily always see the bright side of things, even if its death or punishments.
- She's very good at cooperating with other kits, usually to attack warriors!
- Lily is a fun kit to be around, and often makes cats laugh.
Likes and dislikes Edit
- Swimming (Weird for a TC cat)
- Climbing trees
- Playing with her father (Unfortunately this rarely happens)
- Playing with toms (She has a background with a mean she-cat)
- Chasing tails
- A few she-kits/cats
- Too much heat
- Not enough play time
- Being stuck in camp
- Being told off for playing
- She is scared of losing her father, as she is quite close to him.
- Lightening. She will freak out completely.
- Black she-kits/cats. Her rogue sister tore at her ear when she was alone.
- Getting lost.
Lily bounced along, her tail sticking into the air, "Hurry up slow slug!" She teased her brother as they crossed the road. Her brother laughed, his gaze full of love for his younger sister, "I'm going!" He purred, before suddenly lifting her up onto his back and running to the green grass beside it. She giggled, before noticing a small black cat in front of them. "Nightshade..?" Lily's voice trailed off slightly, her eyes widening with fear as she saw her sister. She felt her brothers muscles tense beneath her paws. "Greetings Nightshade." His voice was cold as he looked at her. "I thought I warned you, after what you did." Lily shivered, remembering the pain she had felt as her sister had torn at her ear. Nightshade replied, her voice cool, "I'm simply paying a kind visit. Don't worry 'brother'" She smirked. "I don't want to fight, I know I could beat you easily." Lily flicked her tail, "Can we go..?" Her brother nodded, but his eyes were focused on Nightshade as she laughed and bounded off, calling behind her "I can't wait to see you again dear brother!" He frowned, before mewing "Of course. The cats at camp are probably scared out of their fur" He teased, but his gaze was shadowed as they raced back to camp.
*The brother is NOT Beestar and Sepiastars kit, but Lily's 'brother' as they have been siblings for a few years.'*