DragonClan Intro Edit
DragonClan is made up of strong warriors from fallen clans. These dragons have joined into an alliance to create DragonClan. DragonClan is not known to hold grudges against rivals, or what allies have done wrong, All members are treated with respect. The history of this clan is unbearable to be reminded of, though the clans who have fallen to create DragonClan are no longer in existence because of these battles, the blood of our great warrior ancestor's blood still runs though our veins.
All ranks are currently needed
Warriors- Brook (mc99999) (whonlo)
Warrior Code Edit
The Warrior Code is a list of sixteen different rules that should be followed by all Clan cats. It is taught from the first moons of kithood to when an elder is faced with death. It is said that, as long as the Clans follow the warrior code, no harm shall come to them.
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
- Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A dragon cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
- A warrior rejects the life of a kit.
16. Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.
- dragons on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clan's territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.
- At the lake, dragons may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.
- dragons may travel on other Clan territories if they have something to report or ask for help.
The code is flexible about leadership challenges. Cats may challenge a weak or cruel leader if their Clan is in danger, and if their leadership threatens the Clan, the code expects a warrior to challenge their leader.
Additional Rules Edit
The following rules are not specifically stated in the warrior code, but are expected to be followed:
- Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
- Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
- The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
- Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
- Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are on a mission all four Clans agree on.
- Cats cannot eat when going to the Moonstone or Moonpool to speak with StarClan
DragonClan territories are, Sarepia forest, Lost temple of Zios, and Mt. Shiveer, Our server is AsaroOur camp is either donnacate328 or mc99999's den
Allie List Edit
All available allies' welcome.
History Of The Clan Edit
After recent battles, clans have been broke apart and have fallen, these dragons have joined into a strong bonding alliance to create a strong clan. They named this alliance, DragonClan, because of tales of great strong dragons, who can survive anything. The current leader, Morningstar, was one of the warriors of one of the fallen clans, originally from SkyClan. The elders have chosen him to lead this new clan, and keep peace with our allies. The guardian of the clan is ShreddedLeg, the eldest of the clan, he has since pasted into StarClan, but visits dreams of members of DragonClan.