Please keep in mind that this policy refers to the Live! Chat, and nowhere else on the wiki. This does not apply to threads, comments, etc.
This is a more specified and detail set of rules that all users in chat must follow. The general rules of the wiki can be found here. If rules are broken or disobeyed, there will be consequences and thus may result in a kick from chat or, in worse case scenarios, a ban on your account.
- Keep caps to a maximum of two lines.
- Don't flood or spam chat.
- Do not advertise.
- Please treat all users present with respect, regardless of whether or not they are a staff member.
Swearing and foul languageEdit
- From 7:30pm-5am Central Time, swearing is allowed in chat only. Don't use it excessively. Don't use major slurs (e.g. the n or f word). Don't harass people with it. If the swearing gets out of hand moderators have every right to take necessary action to handle the situation.
- Abbreviated/censored swearing is only allowed in the chatroom.
Bullying and Rude BehaviorEdit
- Harassment or any form of harm towards another user is not tolerated and will automatically result in a ban.
- If you see another user harassing, bullying, or being rude to another user, screenshot it if you're able, and show to an administrator as soon as possible to ensure that necessary action is taken to handle the issue in question.
- Teasing other users (jokingly) is an exception to the rule above, so long as the other user has stated that they are comfortable with it.
- Trolling is a form of harassment, please avoid doing so. If you don't, you will be kicked from the chat room. Repeating the behavior may lead to the removal of a user's chat room privileges.
- Do not discuss mature content on the chat, and if really necessary, do it in PM (Private Message). Please refrain from bringing up sensitive topics to the chat, as some users may feel uncomfortable.
Links and Photo URLsEdit
- Links to malware sites, troll sites, inappropriate sites are prohibited.
- Photos must be safe for all users to see, please do not post a URL if you are unsure about it.
- Photo URLs in PMs might be an exception, but please make sure the other user is okay with it.
The Staff have privileges, so please respect them in and out of chat.